PURPOSE OF THE ORGANISATION
- To under take development activities for scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and backward castes of below poverty line (BPL)
- Physically challenged welfare,
- Women empowerment,
- Child labor eradication
- Peace movements
- Poverty Eradication with social involvement
- To create awareness among rural people about health , education, and basic rights
- A STATE OF ART ARTIFICIAL LIMB CENTRE
- PHYSIOTHERAPY COLLEGE ,
- ORTHOTISTS ANS PROSTHETISTS TRAINING COLLEGE,
- REHABILITATION CENTRE
- RECREATION CENTRE
- VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTER
- BARRIER FREE ENVIRONMENT
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- As we believe in MOBILITY IS LIFE we always aid the physically challenged to stand on their own feet with out depending on others for their daily needs and livelihood.
- We are trying to undertake is BARRIER FREE ENVIRONMENT TO PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED as this is neglected by all.
- We maintain a REPAIR SECTION for artificial limbs and calipers as wear and tear often cripple the physically challenged as they will be exploited by the relatives and the local limb manufacturers.
- We work hard to eradicate SOCIAL STIGMA from the minds of physically challenged. This we call as WALK AWAY YOUR SOCIAL STIGMA (WAYSS).
Our aim is to follow a holistic approach towards a physically challenged
a) To give them psychological support
b) Stump physiotherapy to get a good looking ,active, painless, straight limb to facilitate easy fitting of a prosthesis
c) Issue of orthopedically handicap board certificate which will be beneficial to them to get bus n rail concessions, loans from banks , government schemes
d) To help them through District Disabled Welfare Office to get various benefits from Govt and Non Govt organizations
e) Giving mobility through the artificial limbs & calipers; wheel chairs & tricycles
f) Vocational training to gain livelihood
g) Socially, psychologically , economically and physically we assist to make them stand on their own feet
---> Community participation is key to success of our projects
---> Community sensitization is our prime motto for the welfare of the physically challenged.
---> we form self help groups and cultural groups among physically challenged to improve their financial stability and prevent social stigma.
---> The creation of awareness among the physically challenged regarding their rights, limbs maintenance and financial growth.